Cricket isn’t only a game. Players are not just players, but gods for the masses. Therefore, when an match or series is played everybody puts down their hectic lives to enjoy the match. However, it’s okay to put a stop on the action for a short period of time, but not for hours, and to take advantage of the match while on the move it is possible to watch the match using your mobile device. This article we’ll discuss some methods to watch Any Cricket Match for free:
How To Watch Any Cricket Match
There are some paid apps that can provide users live streaming of the cricket match live stream of the cricket match but there are also free ways to utilize these apps. Below is a list of the apps you can utilize to watch the live cricket match live using your smartphone.
1. Watch Live Cricket Match
Hotstar provides the only official streaming app for all sporting events broadcast by any Star channel. IPL as well as a variety of cricket tournaments are accessible to stream via the Hotstar app however it isn’t free.
In the past, Hotstar allowed streaming cricket match for free with a delay of 5 minutes from the actual match. However, from 2020 onwards you will need to purchase the additional subscription in order to watch the match via your mobile.
The more costly premier prime package is known as Disney Plus Hotstar premium. It costs the equivalent of Rs. $1499 for the year. The more affordable VIP package costs 399 rupees per year. 399 per year, and includes live streaming of live games. If you’re planning for a few hours to watch cricket live from your smartphone, then this is the right way to choose. Below are some steps to take to live stream current cricket matches on Hotstar on your smartphone.
- Visit your local Google Play Store or App Store to install The Disney+ Hotstar app on your smartphone.
- You will then have to select your preferred one you would like to use then the app will give you content suggestions for that language.
- After you’ve completed the process, you’ll be presented with subscription plans available. Select the one that is best for you, then tap the CONTINUE button.
- You will need to enter your mobile number. The app will email to you an OTP for verification..
- Then, you will be directed to the page with a payment gateway page
- If you’ve successfully completed your payment successfully, you will now watch your live match via your smartphone.
Get Subscription for Free to Watch Any Cricket Match
- If you’re an Jio user , then you could purchase plans like the Rs. 598 plan that comes with a free Disney Plus Hotstar subscription. You can look over the plans on Jio’s site right here.
- If you’re using the Jio Fiber broadband connection at your home, you can avail the bundle OTT plans starting at just Rs. 99, which includes a collection of OTT applications that includes those from the Disney+ Hostar subsection as well. More information regarding Jio Fiber plans here. Jio Fiber plans the following link.
2. Watch Any Cricket Match on SuperSport
Fans of cricket can watch their favorite sports on SuperSport’s live coverage. Furthermore, superSport concentrates on a broad range of sports such as soccer, cricket as well as rugby tennis, golf, and motorsports around the globe. There’s beyond what what’s apparent.
When you are playing the live match during a live game, you can track your team’s progress in real-time. You can also set up a reminder so that you do not miss any update.
It’s required to be a subscriber to subscription to DStv Compact Premium, Premium, or Compact Plus subscription for you to watch SuperSport’s live cricket coverage of the game. You can connect to the SuperSport activities making use of the Connect IDs.