It’s official: Hollywood sweethearts Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are still going strong! The couple, who met on the set of the ’80s film Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, will celebrate their 19th wedding anniversary this May. While it’s no secret that the two are head-over-heels for each other, we’ve rounded up some of their cutest moments over the years. From PDA-filled red carpets to gushing social media posts, these two lovebirds definitely know how to keep the spark alive.
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s relationship
After more than two decades together, Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s relationship appears to be as strong as ever.
The longtime couple met in 1991 while working on the Broadway production of ‘The Real Thing’ and married three years later. They have since welcomed three children into their family.
Though they keep a relatively low profile, the couple has been known to gush about each other in interviews over the years. Here are some of the sweetest things they’ve said:
On their first meeting: “I remember thinking, ‘This is definitely the person I’m going to marry,'” Parker told Harper’s Bazaar in 2007.
On what keeps their relationship fresh: “We don’t take each other for granted,” Broderick told Closer Weekly in 2016. “We say ‘I love you’ every day.”
On their secret to a happy marriage: “You just keep at it,” Parker told Redbook in 2014. “Trial and error, trial and error.”
The couple’s cutest moments
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are one of Hollywood’s most beloved couples. They’ve been married for over 20 years and have three children together. Throughout their relationship, they’ve always been supportive of each other’s careers and have shared many adorable moments together.
Some of their cutest moments include:
-When Sarah Jessica Parker surprised Matthew Broderick with a Broadway ticket for his birthday
-The time when they renewed their vows in a secret ceremony
-Anytime they’re spotted out and about in New York City together, looking happy and in love
It’s clear that these two have a strong bond and are still very much in love after all these years. They continue to support each other through everything and always look like they’re having a great time together.
Shocked information about the couple
It has been reported that after Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s divorce, they have both been dating other people.
This is shocking news to many fans of the couple, who had thought that they were still happily married.
Some reports even say that the two are now living together in separate apartments.
Whatever the case may be, it is clear that something has changed in the relationship between Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick.
The couple’s children
The couple’s children are both young and attending school. Their daughter, Marion, is eight years old and their son, Tabitha, is six. Both of the children are incredibly cute and look very much like their parents.
The family seems to be very close-knit and they are often seen out and about together. They have been spotted taking walks in Central Park, going to the movies, and attending various events around town.
It is clear that Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are very proud of their children and they seem to be doing a great job raising them. They are clearly two very lucky kids!
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s love story
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick have one of Hollywood’s most enduring relationships. The pair met while performing in the Broadway production of “Annie Hall” in 1984 and began dating shortly after. They married in 1997 and have since welcomed three children into their family.
While they may not be as public about their relationship as some other Hollywood couples, Parker and Broderick’s love story is nonetheless a sweet one. Here are some of the cutest moments from their 33-year relationship:
1. When they met, Parker was just 18 and Broderick was 21. She has said that she knew he was “the one” almost immediately after meeting him.
2. In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, Parker said that she and Broderick keep the spark alive in their relationship by regularly going on dates. She also said that they make sure to never go to bed angry with each other.
3. In 2015, the couple celebrated their 20th anniversary by renewing their vows in an intimate ceremony at New York City’s Gramercy Park Hotel. Guests included close friends and family, as well as their three children.
4. In 2017, Parker gushed about her husband during an appearance on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.” When asked what the secret to a successful marriage is, she said it was simply “loving your partner more than you love yourself.”
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s family
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are one of Hollywood’s most iconic couples. They’ve been married for over 20 years and have three children together.
Their eldest child, James Wilkie Broderick, is 17 years old and their twins, Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge, are 7. Parker and Broderick are both very hands-on parents and they make sure to spend quality time with their kids.
The family enjoys going on vacation together and they often take trips to Europe or the Caribbean. They also love spending time at their homes in New York City and the Hamptons.
Parker and Broderick are clearly very happy together and they seem to have a great relationship with their kids. They are definitely one of Hollywood’s cutest families!
How to keep the spark alive in your relationship
It’s no secret that relationships can be hard work. But there are plenty of ways to keep the spark alive, even when things get tough.
Here are some tips from Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick, one of Hollywood’s longest-standing couples, on how they keep the flame burning:
1. Talk about everything… and we mean everything. The couple has a rule that they can talk about anything, no matter how small or insignificant it may seem. This open communication keeps them both on the same page and helps to prevent misunderstandings.
2. Make time for each other. With busy schedules, it can be easy to let your relationship take a backseat. But Parker and Broderick make sure to schedule regular date nights and weekends away, even if it’s just for a few hours. This quality time is crucial for maintaining intimacy and connection.
3. Be spontaneous. One of the best ways to keep things interesting is to mix things up every now and then. Whether it’s trying something new in the bedroom or planning an impromptu weekend getaway, these little surprises will keep your partner on their toes and help to prevent boredom from setting in.
4. Keep the compliments coming. Complimenting your partner not only makes them feel good, but it also reinforces your positive feelings towards them. So go ahead and tell them how much you appreciate them – often!
Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick are one of Hollywood’s most beloved couples. They met on the set of the film Firstborn in 1984 and have been married for over 20 years. They have three children together, all of whom are teenagers. In spite of their hectic schedules, the pair always find time to spend with each other and their family. Here are some of their cutest moments together!